Flavours... an obsession



Hello!!!!!

Dear friends!One of my obssessions (no comments) is reading Cooking books and finding new interesting stuff... meaning new recipes... cooking secrets... easy recipies that make me see as a Godess with my invitees... Due to my work I travel a lot and I always stop in supermarkets to try and find different flavours (spieces, teas, coffees, cookies) and I also browse other countries cooking magazines and talk with new acquaintances about recipes and where to find them.Yesterday I returned from Chicago. And one of my companions (named Debbie) talked to me about this great magazine (I did not know about) named "Cook´s Illustrated" (America´s test kitchen). She sent me the link and... it is simply fantastic!!!!! All I have ever dreamt for is there! and I can´t tell about the mag itself! I will scan some recipes and publish them here...I will try and browse for other new stuff every day so as to share with you! Hope you like it as I do!

Now enjoy!!!!

Pages

lunes, 10 de junio de 2013

VITEL THONE- QUe rico para comenzar la semana!

Vitel Toné

Es un plato de tradición italiana y su nombre viene de la frase italiana “vittello tonnato”, o “ternera atunada”.

1,5 kg.  de peceto   
2 cubitos de caldo de carne
400 grs. Mayonesa
240 grs. queso crema blanco
2 cditas. jugo de limón
8 filetes de anchoas
80 grs. de atún natural
150 cc. de  crema de leche
sal y pimienta a gusto
2 huevos duros
50 grs. de alcaparras

Esta es la receta del  VITEL THONE CLASICO:     
Hervir el peceto en una olla  con los 2 cubos de caldo  hasta que esté tierno,  apagar el fuego y  dejar enfriar dentro del caldo.
Luego  escurrir, filetear y guardar tapado en la heladera.
Por otro lado para la salsa, licuar la mayonesa con el queso blanco, el jugo de limón, las anchoas, y el atún que debe estar escurrido, la crema y salpimentar a gusto.
Presentar las fetas de peceto en una fuente de mesa y bañar  con la salsa,  decorar con huevo picado y alcaparras.
Dejar el Vitel Toné unas horas en la heladera para que tome sabor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario