Flavours... an obsession



Hello!!!!!

Dear friends!One of my obssessions (no comments) is reading Cooking books and finding new interesting stuff... meaning new recipes... cooking secrets... easy recipies that make me see as a Godess with my invitees... Due to my work I travel a lot and I always stop in supermarkets to try and find different flavours (spieces, teas, coffees, cookies) and I also browse other countries cooking magazines and talk with new acquaintances about recipes and where to find them.Yesterday I returned from Chicago. And one of my companions (named Debbie) talked to me about this great magazine (I did not know about) named "Cook´s Illustrated" (America´s test kitchen). She sent me the link and... it is simply fantastic!!!!! All I have ever dreamt for is there! and I can´t tell about the mag itself! I will scan some recipes and publish them here...I will try and browse for other new stuff every day so as to share with you! Hope you like it as I do!

Now enjoy!!!!

Pages

lunes, 10 de junio de 2013

Menu del Lunes =) y Lunchera para el Martes

Hola!!!

Despues de buscar y ver miles de recetas y lo que tengo en casa, estando sentada cerca de la estufa y sin ganas de salir al super:


Para la noche:
1- Tuna Cakes con papas a la crema
2- fideos con salsa

Para la lunchera del Martes:
bastoncitos de merluza, bastoncitos de queso.


La receta de los TUNA CAKES va aparte!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario